CVs and applications

(CV och ansökningar)

When applying for a job, you usually have to submit a CV that shows your educational and employment background. You should attach a cover letter to briefly introduce yourself and state what kind of job you are looking for.

A certificate of previous employment or training may prove useful. You can also give former co-workers as references.

Training abroad

(Utbildning från andra länder)

Companies often demand that prospective employees have an upper secondary education. Many jobs require university training as well.

If you were educated abroad, a government agency can compare your diplomas with the Swedish system.

Upper secondary diplomas are assessed by the Swedish Agency for Higher Education Services. College and university diplomas are assessed by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education.



Follow by Email